King: Oaklawn inside info Friday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited March 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
King, congrats on your pick 3 yesterday. I won't be on track this weekend due to a business matter that has me pulling my hair out. But that did not stop me from running into a guy last night who was in town to visit his son who goes to U of A. This guy is a lifelong Hot Springs resident who has always had good info. He is friendly with Joe Johnson and Red Dog, who have two running today that are supposed to be very LIVE!

Race 2, #6 Triple Nine Five, 8-1, who would not be a total surprise, but I will also use with the3 and 7 in an Ex Bx 3-6-7 with a little across on #6.

Race 8, #2 Da Da Da Dum, 8-1, who I can't believe is a ml of 8-1. Will play this one pretty good across the board and use with the 6 & 8 in a Ex Bx 2-6-8.

GOOD LUCK!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for the race 8 winner.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    The horse in race 2 was not that Live, ran an ok 4th;

But in the 8th race, Da Da Da Dum was sure as hell Live, going w2w to a big win. I just can't seem to get anything to run with him on my exacta plays. That must be why the avg. exacta payoff at Oaklawn so far this season is around $150.

$12.80 $6.20 $5.20

I am following up on a play at OP today and will post later if the info looks good.