Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    The factor is no factor in the Derby.(N)
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Hey Draynay how ya been long time no see
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    I have been hanging out at Tampa Bay Downs and Gulfstream like a good horseplayer should.:yes:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Same old Draynay. I've read three posts, and he's already identifying the Derby winner (the current favorite, of course) while talking shit about the other horses.

Way to keep an open mind, Draynay.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    Discreet, this is a very weak year and there is nothing in the same zip code as Uncle Mo. Just as there was nothing in the same zip code as Big Brown. I think Pletcher could sweep this thing with Stay Thirsty and Brethren. The clock doesn't lie Uncle Mo is 7 to 10 lengths better than everyone running. Could something crazy happen? Well it's racing yes but barring that no one can stay with Uncle Mo. This is a no brainer.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    I love when you throw horses out or declare horses to be the best in the crop by far. usually works out good for everyone else. just saying

Remember summer bird in the belmont?

"Horse has not taken to the track at all and the trainer is 0 for 5 with blinkers on. First time blinkers at Belmont ? No thank you. The modest pace makes this horse a toss."

"Come back after the race and let me know how it worked out for you."

"Summer Bird has little chance to hit the board."
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    Yes a rider change and blinkers gave us a new horse. But how is that the same as a talent like Uncle Mo. A horse like this comes around every 30 years or so. 2009 was a strange year. The best horse that year was a filly named Rachel and I was all over her from the start and 100% right about her all year. I guess you left that out. Didn't hit the Derby or the Belmont but I was all over the Preakness. Can't win them all but if you can't see the overwhelming talent of Uncle Mo this year it's time to pick a new sport. The question is not whether he will win the Derby the question is who will show up in the Belmont to try and keep him from the Triple Crown.
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Draynay, as a handicapper, I really can't see how Uncle Mo is 10 length faster than any other Colt inthe country. Uncle Mo @ 6f 57 2/5 - 1:09 4/5 and The Factor @ 6f 55 2/5 - 1:06 4/5. To me that reads The Factor is 15 lengths faster. Uncle Moe at a mile did 1:10 2/5 1:34 2/5 and The Factor hasn't run a mile yet but @7f he did 1:07 1/5 - 1:20 1/5. To me again that says The factor is 15 or 16 lengths faster than Uncle Mo. We will see, inthe Rebel @ 1 1/16 what The Factor has against a very nice field to include: Archarcharch, Alternation, JP Gusto, Astrology, Sway Away, Caleb Posse, and Free Entry.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    The Factor is a 2 turn horse?(N)