6 Absinthe Minded – Calvin Borel

7 Blind Luck – Garrett Gomez.

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    will be exposed in this race.:thumbdown:
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    NO SHIT DRAY, you and I finally agree on something. The Factor will serve as a Rabbit in this race without even being an entry for the closers. i am attempting to get info on Pico's Pride but at this point in time I am leaning toward JP's Gusto, with closers coming in late.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    The Rebel is wide open, and may be the type of race where you fully examine the earlier races to see how the track is playing. King reports that speed is holding, so this may work in The Factor's favor. Never mind, Dray, you and I don't agree! But keep posting, you give this site alot of ammo!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Have to agree as long as they dont grade the track for speed over the next couple days. Also agree that Draynay adds alot of flair and somewhere inside a little bit of knowledge too. As John said "Keep Posting"
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    I expect him to do it again on Sway Away. When asked last time Sway Away seemed to pause for a moment. I expect him to be better this time and if Gomez pushes the button at the right time Sway Away could be on his way to Kentucky. :peace:
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    The Factor, wire to wire, if he can be settled at a moderate pace. Speed has been holding up. His last 2 work outs were 3/05--6f 1:10 3/5 & 3/12---6f 1:12 1/5. That workout on 3/12 I love cause if he can pull that in The Rebel ( that's 25 to 30 lenths behine his normal pace) he'll wire the field.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    The Factor has yet to prove to me he can run moderately. It has just been "insanely fast" so far in his career
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    The Factor = Line of David