fbwinners

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited March 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Just wanted to say have a great time tomorrow at a fantastic day at Fair Grounds! The card is super and many opportunities for a big day. I trust you will make a killing and have a victory dinner at Galatoire's. Be sure to tell them you knew Mr. Doug(deceased, was married to one of the Galatoire daughters , and from arkansas) and you will most certainly receive prefered treatment. Mr. Doug ran the place for years and was in college and served in WWII with my father. Depending on your age, make your case accordingly.

OP tomorrow in the Prima Donna Stakes looks as if we are at odds, but damn short odds they are! Your pick, Gran Lioness is 8/5, while my pick, Arienza is 9/5. Might just play both in ex box and hope the payoff is at least $6.00.

Don't know if anyone can run run with Mucho Macho Man, so thinking a key over the Neil Howard uncoupled horses Machen and Wilkerson.

good luck and have a great day!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    First and foremost I appreciate your kind words, and it's a great pleasure having you in the HRT forum and one of the reasons I come back each and everyday and post and look to see what you have to say. It's very hard to find good people in forums!!!!! I hope next year or in the near future we can meet up for a weekend of ponies, cocktails and good food either in NOLA or Hot Springs. I will make it happen and dinner and drinks are on me. We are just a good buch of good ole southern boys.

Regards. FB
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    Summer Soiree for the win. Should win by 3 or more.:drinking:
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Draynay wrote: »
    Summer Soiree for the win. Should win by 3 or more.:drinking:

She was scratched for this spot, but I like two longshots in this one my top choice is Marion Ravenwood on the stretchout and is bred to run all day and the route should be to her liking. Watch out for Angelica Zapata second time routing as my speed numbers have her running a bigger race this time out and her form is right where I like them to be.

fb
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Agree With You John On Mucho Macho Man.....alot Of Horse

Don't Understand Some Of These Others Coming Up To The Derby...old Days You Wouldn't See This Pattern.....horses Are Bred To Run........

I Like Anything Out Of Giants Causeway....leaning To 'arienza' Myself.......good Feedback Guys.....
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    I wasn't joking was I !!!! She is my horse for the Oaks for sure !!!