Oaklawn Park race 9 live longshot

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited March 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
OP 9th
oc $16k 3 & up n1x purse $42,500 6 furlongs

My local Oaklawn guy gave this one out just now. Moved up even more with wet track.

#3 BLACK CROSS, 6-1
one of the few recognized as being a BLACK horse. In last 2nd off layoff ran a career best on wet track and came back to work well. 0 % jock assures this one will be ignored at the windows. Expect 10-1 or higher on this live longshot!

#5 PRINCE SILVER, 8/5
will not be ignored at windows, but a must use.

#1 & #2 are both entries and a sct or two is expected. Nevertheless, regardless of sct they are the best of the rest and will be a short price.

w/p/s on #3
Tri 3/5 with 3/5 with 1/2

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    So much for putting perfectly good money on a 0% jock! She wrangles the #3 out of the gate and took him out of the race in the first 100 yards as she was hell bent on staying clear and away from other horses. Not exactly a future Angel Cordero there! Nevertheless, my local guy has put out another today with her aboard(Beverly Buress). His theory is that the horse is not that bad and these type of 0% jocks have to win sometimes? Race 4, # 6 La Te Da Tierny, 7/2. Won't see a fucking dime of my money! But one that will we be in another post later after I confirm the info.