Oaklawn Park Race 2 - Sunday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited March 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Clm $7,500 n2L 3 & up 5 1/2 furlongs

This is a real give-up race for several who once sold for $100,000 to $200,000. Major disappoints at best! This race is a textbook example of speed and fade but one in here should fit better than most. I will be making a sizeable wager on this one so if it doesn't get there be sure to post what a goddamn fool I was for using him!

#7 GRAYSONIA, 3-1

Back class out the ass! Drops to the lowest level ever after running last week on Rebel undercard. That day, he was in for $10k and had the lead only to get nipped at the wire going 6f. Comes right back today on 8 days rest and cuts back to 5 1/2. Should settle in behind leaders and has enough class to be the only one still coming at the end. The connections are desperate for a win and praying for a claim. Regardless of recent form, this one does not belong in this low of cheap clm race. Blinkers go back on today and should get the perfect stalk and pounce trip. I know of several who will be loading up here but the #1 & #2 insure that ml should hold around 7/2 or so.

#7 WIN
EX 7-1/2
Tri 7-1/2/3/8

Good Luck To All and I hope I do not get called out on this one! However, I do feel that this info is reliable!