Can she beat Summer Soiree ?

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
She is as well bred as any horse can be but does she have the talent and the time to win the Oaks?

Arienza will take another step towards the Oaks and a meeting with Summer Soiree. She is as fast as any horse I have seen so far minus Uncle Mo. Two turns didn't seem to bother her a bit. Is there any filly out there good enough to beat this rising star? :surrender:

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Her stablemate!!!!!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    I think Arienza a May foal is the horse to beat in the Oaks.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    look out for joyful victory...
    edited April 2011
    Draynay wrote: »
    She is as well bred as any horse can be but does she have the talent and the time to win the Oaks?

Arienza will take another step towards the Oaks and a meeting with Summer Soiree. She is as fast as any horse I have seen so far minus Uncle Mo. Two turns didn't seem to bother her a bit. Is there any filly out there good enough to beat this rising star? :surrender:

Joyful Victory in a walk in the park, quit proclaiming horses as great off maiden victories and alw wins. Get your head in the game or stay on the sidelines with the waterboy as your statements are horrendous. Arienza is fast but nowhere where near Joyful Victory and light years behind Harve De Grace. These above statements by you are just plain IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!! Please stay on the sidelines with your hands in your handwarmers as your as cold as a welldigger in Alaska!!!!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Unreal. The minute a horse loses you are quick to claim the horse ain't all that. She made a rookie mistake and got sucked in by a Rabbit. It happens but unless there is a Rabbit in the Oaks she will have her own way and Joyful will find it to be a much harder race. Just for you FB I will post some of my winners from Tampa from Saturday since I am so full of BS.... I didn't take a picture of my big Morning Line win but I did take pics of many of the others.
    edited April 2011
    Unreal. The minute a horse loses you are quick to claim the horse ain't all that. She made a rookie mistake and got sucked in by a Rabbit. It happens but unless there is a Rabbit in the Oaks she will have her own way and Joyful will find it to be a much harder race. Just for you FB I will post some of my winners from Tampa from Saturday since I am so full of BS.... I didn't take a picture of my big Morning Line win but I did take pics of many of the others.

See there you go again using that word RABBIT, I guess Summer Soiree and R Heat Lighting will be Rabbits in the Oaks as there connections are sending them out to setup the closers. Thanks again for the handicappig lesson. Taking pictures of your wagering tickets is PITFUL, and you so happen didn't take a picture of your biggest wager ML/UM double because it lost and you wiped your tears with it after the Wood. GO FIGURE!!!!:peace:
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Wrong again.... I did take a picture of my losing DD. But like a true gifted handicapper I shook it off and won the last race at Tampa with the 1 horse going wire to wire and I bet 300 to win on First Dude and 100 to win/place on Win Willy before leaving for dinner at Capital Grille. I had a wonderful day. I hope to repeat the same day on May 7th.
    edited April 2011
    Wrong again.... I did take a picture of my losing DD. But like a true gifted handicapper I shook it off and won the last race at Tampa with the 1 horse going wire to wire and I bet 300 to win on First Dude and 100 to win/place on Win Willy before leaving for dinner at Capital Grille. I had a wonderful day. I hope to repeat the same day on May 7th.

BUMP
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    You don't have to bump anything. Go to my facebook and you can SEE THE WINNERS. Rookie.