Soldat from the 1 hole again in Fl Derby

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Probably means he'll get sent early again, but who knows.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    The speed at bookends, Soldat and Flaspoint will meet and hook up early on in this one, we will see if he can rate as Kiran has stated in the past.

fb
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2011
    He's shown that he rate in his turf races. I don't think it's a big concern, regardless of what he does in the Florida Derby. His hand is kind of forced from the rail, especially with THAS drawn to his immediate outside.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    This is a one horse race again. If experience and depth matters Soldat is all that. The question really is who can look good enough trying to beat him to be considered a Derby threat. My hope is Stay Thirsty but it's hard for me to believe THS won't bounce back big time. I am going to do a exacta box with those 3 horses.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Draynay wrote: »
    This is a one horse race again. If experience and depth matters Soldat is all that. The question really is who can look good enough trying to beat him to be considered a Derby threat. My hope is Stay Thirsty but it's hard for me to believe THS won't bounce back big time. I am going to do a exacta box with those 3 horses.

Lol. You might owe the cashier money even if you hit.