Jaycito staying in Cali

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Who will have Uncle Mo in the Wood?

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    no one wants to get their promising 3 year old whipped before the Derby.(N)
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    A pair of virtual walkovers in tiny fields is not the way to prepare your horse for the Derby, imo.

If Uncle Mo manages to pull this thing off, more power to him, but he'll have to be much the best. I can't knock the horse, he's looked fantastic on the track since Day One, but you can definitely knock the way he'll be going into the Derby, regardless of how he looks in the Wood.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    A pair of virtual walkovers in tiny fields is not the way to prepare your horse for the Derby, imo.

If Uncle Mo manages to pull this thing off, more power to him, but he'll have to be much the best. I can't knock the horse, he's looked fantastic on the track since Day One, but you can definitely knock the way he'll be going into the Derby, regardless of how he looks in the Wood.

It's not Uncle MO's fault, the only real chance they had to run him in a tough race was today in the Fl. Derby. But for fans that love Uncle Mo (Myself) if Dialed In or Soldat win big today then you will get a decent price on him in the KDFW at 3-1 or more, you can forget about betting him after the wood in the Derby he will be odds on. All Uncle Mo fans don't need to bash other enterants in upcoming preps as wins by The Factor and so on will make his price on Derby more playable. I really don't see him being higher than 8/5 on Derby Day.

It's really sad these days we don't have the battles like (Silver Charm, Free House, & Captain Bodgit) then we had Indian Charlie & Real Quiet and so on. Everybody these days babies there horses and keeps them out of hard races not like in the past. A little note about the Fl Derby, Dialed In is sitting on a monster race and that comes from the Lapenta's.

fb