Elite Alex brz 6F 1:11

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
With blinkers on, he is sitting on go and don't leave him off your tickets in two weeks.

fb

Comments

• rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    still got him on my radar and a small future bet
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    u should have seen him this morning.... i haven't seen a horse that determined in the morning in a long time. blinkers might be the path to the winners circle. don't forget alternation and sway away. personally i am going to do a 6 horse tri box (which i never ever ever do) but there is going to be some value with some of these. jp's gusto, factor, elite alex, sway away, alternation, archarcharch
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Sway Away figures to be totally overlooked. Reportedly banged his head on the gate coming out, knocking a tooth out in the process. The Rebel might be a complete throwout for that horse.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Sway Away figures to be totally overlooked. Reportedly banged his head on the gate coming out, knocking a tooth out in the process. The Rebel might be a complete throwout for that horse.

Agree!!!!
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    King---are You Seeing Any Of Jp's Gusto's Works...???

Even Though He's A Dual Quailfier ...i'm Taking Him Off My Selections....unless You See Something I Don't.....ramon Dominquez Seems Like He Can't Win Anyplace But New York....

I Know This Won't Be Liked By All Here...but I'm Heavy On 'uncle Mo' Myself...
    I'm A Breeder And There's Really Not Much Out There This Year...remember...it's The Year Of The 'rabbit'....don't Take Me Wrong...i'd Rather Have The 45-1 And 67-1 On Dialed In Than 2-1/5-2/3-1...that I Have On 'uncle Mo'...who I Will Believe Also Will Be 6/5 Or 7/5 By Derby Day.....

King---also My Old 'woo Pig Sooie' Is Running Today At Oaklawn...r6---#9...got To Win Today.......
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    its time for woo pig to break thru and win this thing!!! i've hammered him every time, and it needs to pay off!

fwiw- i was told to ignore the 6's PUBLISHED works here in the 3rd. champ laila is the name.

as far as jp's gusto. i wasn't out there the other morning when he worked i dont think...
    he fired a hell of a drill though. 58.60 is on up there as one of the best of the meet so far. i really think outside of the factor that this is anyones race and i am not 100 percent sold on the factor yet. i think he could get the arkansas derby distance then get caught in kentucky.
    sway away, alternation, jp's gusto, elite alex, archarcharch are 5 that i think will somehow hit the board. i know i am not saying brethren...