Paging Mr. Greenhaw

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited January 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Ingenue?

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Yes!

Daughter of Mr. Greely been working lights out! Didn't get the win at Aiken trials but had plenty of excuses with gate issues and being wrangled around by jock. Expecting a big performance , but you never know what these babies will do? ML should offer value as I believe Wes Ward has a young horse entered. I will make a call later on tjis morning and report back.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Thanks, glad you were on. I see they're listing Ingenue as the winner of that Aiken Trial in the Racing Forem PP's, but she actually ran second behind a filly named Kardashian.

Btw, i think i might've picked up some real good info on another Aiken 2yo named Friscan. He ran in the other 2-furlong trial (the one for colts), and the final time was over a full second faster thah that of Kardashian. At a quarter-mile. Unreal. Let me know if you hear anything on that one.
    edited April 2011
    DC:

Here is what I know:

Asst. Trainer Ricky Giannini says Ingenue's work on Wed. going 3f in 36 flat , 2/17, was even better than it looked. Before that work, she went handily from gate in a work which was equally as good.

Julien Leparoux picks up the mount and expect Ingenue to be gunned out of the gate. ML of 4-1 seems about right considering how Leparoux gets played at Keeneland, or anywhere.

Ricky says that there are a couple in here who merit respect, he has watched them work and reports that they are very fast and could pose a real threat, some at a good price.

#2 Tiz Terrific, 3-1, is the Wes Ward entry who posted a very fast work and you just can't leave W.W. out of any baby race.

#5 Rahy Girl, 12-1, is another who has been working with Ingenue and has flashed good speed.

#10 Chocolate Drops, 6-1, is another who's been working with the others and has shown good speed also.

Hope this info is helpful. Good Luck on your plays today!
    edited April 2011
    Thanks again.....gl today!
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    John And Guys...using Your R2 Numbers...i've Heard Alot On The Tiz Horse In That Race.....in Race One...my Old Cuvee Stud Has A Nice One In Cuvee's Image #4....should Like The Track...i Sold My Interest In Cuvee Last Year Thru Gainesway To The Turkey Jockey Club For Some Nice $$$$$$$...chasing Camels Now....using The 4 With 3,7 In Race 1......like What You Do In The 2nd...

Race 9---should Be All #6--kathmanblu...loves The Track And Is Nice...using The 6 With 3,9
    edited April 2011
    4 1/2 Furlongs | 2 Year Olds | MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT | Open

6 Ingenue J. Leparoux $4.40 $3.00 $2.60
    2 Tiz Terrific R. Albarado $3.80 $3.20
    9 Grace Abounds J. Lezcano $4.00
    edited April 2011
    Btw, i think i might've picked up some real good info on another Aiken 2yo named Friscan. He ran in the other 2-furlong trial (the one for colts), and the final time was over a full second faster thah that of Kardashian. At a quarter-mile. Unreal. Let me know if you hear anything on that one.

Friscan wins @ $4.40
    edited June 2011
    Thanks, glad you were on. I see they're listing Ingenue as the winner of that Aiken Trial in the Racing Forem PP's, but she actually ran second behind a filly named Kardashian.

Just saw that Kardashian is entered @ Woodbine on Saturday. Looks like she actually debuted back in May though, running third.
    edited January 2012
    Bumping this thread because of some news regarding Friscan. He hasn't run since last July (third in the Bashford Manor), but he recently worked heads-up three times in a row with a Graham Motion firster named Cop a Tude, who is entered @ Laurel today.
    edited January 2012
    Laurel 3rd
    3yo msw 5 1/2

Chris doesn't have anything in here today, but he says that there are 3 very live firsters.

#6 Cop A Tude, 6-1, very well meant for Graham Motion, Chris likes him second best.

#7 Regal Return, 6-1, Chris says this firster from Mark Shuman barn is fast, and capable of wiring this field first out. J.D. Acosta gets the call!

#5 Dance Next To Me, 6-1, firster from Trombeta, gets Pimental and Chris says his works are ok and is getting some backside talk.
    edited January 2012
    Good to know, thanks!
    edited January 2012
    Laurel 3rd
    3yo msw 5 1/2

Chris doesn't have anything in here today, but he says that there are 3 very live firsters.

#6 Cop A Tude, 6-1, very well meant for Graham Motion, Chris likes him second best.

#7 Regal Return, 6-1, Chris says this firster from Mark Shuman barn is fast, and capable of wiring this field first out. J.D. Acosta gets the call!

#5 Dance Next To Me, 6-1, firster from Trombeta, gets Pimental and Chris says his works are ok and is getting some backside talk.

Word on #5 Dance Next To Me, he worked 3 straight times with Cuvee Rules, who came out of those drills to win his debut by a nose (at 8/1 odds) @ Parx on New Years Eve. Time nothing special though, 1:12 3/5.
    edited January 2012
    Bumping this thread because of some news regarding Friscan. He hasn't run since last July (third in the Bashford Manor), but he recently worked heads-up three times in a row with a Graham Motion firster named Cop a Tude, who is entered @ Laurel today.

Cop a Tude wins @ $8.80 :toast:
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Nice Homework!!
    edited January 2012
    Ingenue is entered today @ Fair Grounds.
    edited January 2012
    She got very sick, almost lost her to pnemonia, excuse the spelling.
    Might want to let her pass first back and see how she comes back.
    edited January 2012
    Just saw where she is scratched. Probably needs more fitness works to get ready for return.
    edited January 2012
    She got very sick, almost lost her to pnemonia, excuse the spelling.
    Might want to let her pass first back and see how she comes back.

Thanks for the info.