No talent in California at all....

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
The SA Derby was painful to watch. This is ANOTHER year you can toss the winner as a Derby hopeful. Santiva and MMM are moving up the board after this race. I think if you boxed Uncle Mo with Dialed In, Soldat, Santiva and MMM you would have a sure Tri winner in the Derby.

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    You are such a piss poor handicapper it's sad!!!! This is the only Derby Prep this year where than ran 12 sec splits throughout the race. That includes the first 4 finishers of the race and they all came home under 38 sec in the final 3/8 which is the sign of colts moving in the right direction. By the way Tobys Corner finished the final 3/8 in 36.55 which is the best this year at 1 1/8 PAY ATTENTION and Uncle MO finished up in 37.90!!!!!!!!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Everyone is talking about how Uncle Mo is racing against the weakest field in the World and now you're telling me how fast Toby's Corner came home. Who cares? Now he is a Derby contender? He won at Aqueduct good for him. Uncle Mo ran in a prep race and he didn't seem to run on the track well so what? He won't be running on that track in the Triple Crown. As a matter of fact he will be running on a track that he already has a dominating G1 win on going two turns. You call me a lousy handicapper yet you have no idea how I handicap.

You sound like the guy who sat in front of me on Saturday. As I was cheering home another winner he turned to me and said, " I see you happy about a 2 to 1 shot winning." "There is no money in that." Really ? I had 400.00 on him to win and when I come back I will have even more money so I guess there is money to be made. The 12th race went off and I had a 100 to win and place on the 1 horse and he shouted the 1? Cheap speed good luck with that ticket. You have to know how to handicap not just pick cheap speed. Well guess what.... the 1 horse won and off I went to CASH another ticket the cheap speed went wire to wire.

One thing I have learned for sure is everyone has their own system but mine works for me.

And let me give you a bit of advice if you are looking for the Derby winner toss the SA Derby winner and save yourself some time.:cool2:
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    I'm not telling you how fast he came home, the horse did it on his own, and yes Uncle Mo hasn't faced a real fied this year and by the way I don't bet odds I bet the best horse in the race and I will lay $400.00 on a 2/1 anyday and do it all the time. Do you actually have any wagers on Uncle Mo from the KDFW Pools?