how good is joyful victory....

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
mike smith knows how to pick his women..she looked awesome again...

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Really GOOD!

see my post on OP Sun Droppers Galore.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    agree with the larry jones statement about eight belles...she looked good down the lane..
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    from a rabbit.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Draynay wrote: »
    from a rabbit.

Your a joke, plain and simple!!!!!!!!!!! Go back over to bloodhorse forum, I'm sorry I fogot you are a joke over there also. Leave this forum to real horseplayers with solid info. We don't need your insults and excuses on all the threads posted on here. You have never contriburted anything to this forum but insults and bullshit stories. Go back and update your facebook page or myspace account like a teenager. No disrespect to Facebook/Myspace fourm members it's not my cup of tea. All you like to do is get under members skin and offer no substance to this forum.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Are you saying the explosive disco wasn't trying to set up holy heavens who was a closer by setting blazing fractions ? What race did you watch ? I'm a joke because I call it like I see it ?

Explosive Disco who was whipped by Arienza last race was sent this time to set fractions of 22.89 and 46.60

The thinking was to run a rabbit and set up Holy Heavens who has had no luck beating Holy Heavens. The fact that you can't see that or didn't know that tells me you are a rookie.:yes:
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    no luck beating Joyful Victory. Geez.... unreal
    edited April 2011
    Draynay wrote: »
    Are you saying the explosive disco wasn't trying to set up holy heavens who was a closer by setting blazing fractions ? What race did you watch ? I'm a joke because I call it like I see it ?

Explosive Disco who was whipped by Arienza last race was sent this time to set fractions of 22.89 and 46.60

The thinking was to run a rabbit and set up Holy Heavens who has had no luck beating Holy Heavens. The fact that you can't see that or didn't know that tells me you are a rookie.:yes:

I guess everytime they enter a rabbit the closer wins? Thanks for the handicpping advice I will book it under tips from Draynay, see you are providing useful information for once. I will go back to my racereplays account and watch the race again and learn from my lack of knowledge. I also will pass this along to Larry and Cindy Jones for the upcoming Oaks. Very much appreciated. I'm sorry I'm not as astute as you are at this game.

fb
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    What you don't seem to understand is I don't care. Handicapping is about the long haul. I am not right every race and neither is anyone else. But you cannot deny the obvious. Explosive Disco lost by 30 lengths. The horse was USED to set up Holy Heavens and Arienza got caught chasing a rabbit plain and simple. That is all I said and you went nuts claiming I don't know what I am talking about. I have been doing this for more than 40 years I handicap with the best of them every Saturday. Watch the race again and if you can't see that Explosive Disco was just a rabbit ... well I can't help you.
    edited April 2011
    Whatever reason you think in your feible mind that Arienza is as good or better than Joyful Victory right now is plain ignorant!!!! Rabbit or no Rabbit Joyfuly Victory wasn't going to lose on Sunday. Arienza is just short on seasoning at this time. I will be wagering on Joyful Victory in the Oaks if she makes it into the gate and if she loses I will go down with her and LJ.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Pace makes the race. Without the rabbit it would have been a much different race.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    WRONG DRAYNAY

I was there on Sunday and I can tell you and everyone else who is willing to listen that Arienza was never going to defeat Joyful Victory on that day, rabbit or no fucking rabbit!

As I said in another post, Arienza is going to be ok, but she needs more seasoning. She ran the last fraction in decent time, but the late kick from J.V. would have blown away most horses running today. I guess R Heat Lightning will be the rabbit in the Oaks? If so, she will eat fucking dust when JV comes flying by and wins by 5 plus lengths!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Not the point and we don't know for sure do we. THE POINT IS a Rabbit WAS USED.
    edited April 2011
    who cares about a rabbbit..you always come up with some excuse to down a horse..cause if i remember it correctly you always went against zenyatta and she never had a rabbit and you just blamed it on the field..when a race doesnt fill like that one it means people dont want to lose...like mo at gulfstream...jv is a beast and will be rolling in the oaks...you just worry about mo stepping up his game in the derby pls..if he ends up going...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    You better hope Mo doesn't go because R Lightning would probably head to the Derby. But you can't really believe JV would have any chance of beating R Lightning. If you do believe it's better for me. I am just not buying R Lightning is not going to the Derby. Believe me if she goes to the Oak she wins in a hand ride IMHO.
    edited April 2011
    ok...of course she would win in a hand ride...lol...i just hope it doesnt rain and she gets a clear trip so you have nothing to complain about...im just so tired of hearing complaints come out your computer...your just a funny guy to be honest....touting uncle mo for president and then showing up at the end of the night talking about the great day you had at the track....just remember your derby lock just faded to 3rd after a 48 half in a field he was 1-9 ml.....ouuch..im not shcoked but disappointed....whata fag