King---oaklawn???

husker70husker70 Senior Member
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
King---just ChEcking If You Are At Oaklawn....talking With Assmussen This Am After Works ....likes His Horses In These Cheap Races Today.....said To Bet Across On R6---#4..'rainy Day Music'
R8---#4..'LetsgetitonMON'
R11---#2...
Bellville...really Likes

Also Said Whitings Horse In R7---#4 'Kit Carson' Should Be Tough Along With Stiritz Horse #6

Trying To Decide Between #2..'tidal Pool' And #5..'peyton D'oro In R10???
What Do You Like????jones Vs. Lukas....

Comments

• kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    get off work in 15 min so this is quick sloppy version of what i have heard mixed with what i like. u know how assman is... he ships horses on the way to kentucky and always wins a good chunk in the last two weeks of the meet. i love letsgetitonmon. so much taht i have him singled in tail end of p3. i like lottery lass in the rainy day music race (race 6). i have those two as my only horses in the start of a p3. have the 7 included with those two in another p3 i am playing. Calhoun should win the 3rd with henshin hero....
    and larry jones loves his chances with payton in the feature! also... song of a siren in the 7th... cecil/calvin is one of my favorite angles at oaklawn.

here are my plays today. didn't really like the card so i went with what i have heard and what i liked which matched up somewhat well today.

race 2:
    ex and tri
    8,11 with 8,11,3,6,2,7

race 3:
    #5 win
    ex. 5 with 7,1,6 and reversed

race 5:
    p3: 1,4 with 4,7,8 with 5,3

race 6:
    p3: 8,4 with 3 with 4

race 8:
    p4: 4,1 with 1,4,2 with 8,5 with 4,6

r9:
    p3: 2,4 with 5,2 with 6
    edited April 2011
    well crap... payton d'oro scartched and so did bellville. i will play a big p3 and p4 i guess
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Must Of Been A Late Scratch On Bellville...steve Liked Real Well @0930...hmmmm...looks Like A Weak Day To Start This Festival....
    edited April 2011
    yea it is a hard hard day for cappers. there are going to be some big prices. hell, the first race is as wide open as a whore in vegas.