Uncle Mo has GI Track Infection

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
News just in.......

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Yeah. That's a real positive development there.

Uncle Mo found to have infection, still headed to Kentucky Derby | Daily Racing Form

My favorite quote in the piece is when they say he's perfectly capable of training for the Derby WHILE RECEIVING TREATMENT. If this weren't the Derby, i'm guessing he'd be getting some R-and-R right about now. Poor guy.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    But he came out of his physical in "Perfect Condition"
    edited April 2011
    If Uncle Pletcher, a little shady to start with with documented past issues, and company are found to be a little misleading in the whole Mo situation, the betting public should Sue Sue and Sue some more. Furthermore, the betting pblic, who happen to keep the sport alive, should demand Pletcher be gone from racing like a point shaving player is or a pete rose gambler is.
    edited April 2011
    I shouldnt keep ranting But, wouldnt this be noticed before the wood ever took place. I am sure blood work is probally done and stools checked and everything else with a horse that has the potential to be worth millions. hmmmmmmmm sounds like FBWINNERS may have just been onto something. Not bad for what i heard someone sayin a rookie.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    We have 4 beautiful performances by the 2 year old champion and he runs strangely in the Wood after grabbing a quarter and finding out he had a bug and you're not buying it ? Four races and a Championship is not enough proof ? Good luck betting against him. Maybe you should go back and look what took place the last time he was at Churchill.
    edited April 2011
    Go back and look at the many more than not 2 yo baby champions that have gone down and never won a derby. many more down than up.
    edited April 2011
    Go back and look at the many more than not 2 yo baby champions that have gone down and never won a derby. many more down than up. Besides, even if Mo wins, you should be pissed more than anyone if somethings up. going from a 3-1 future to where prob going off at 4 or 5-1 if he runs the derby. so your getting screwed just as badly if he wins
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    So the fact that Uncle Mo has been very lightly campaigned this year (after strangely sitting on the shelf until March), then blows a gasket in his only major prep race, then is reported sick afterwards, less than a month before the Derby.....all that is of no concern to you?