Saturday Plays

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Oaklawn Race # 3
the 2 and the 8 look much the best. trifecta 2/8 2/8 4/9

Oaklawn Race # 5
Owners of # 11 are not too happy with the way this horse has been performing. Do or die today for Hobby if this one doesn't hit the board, but outside draw really hurts his chances for top honors.
Key #11 in 2nd and 3rd on exacta and tri with #'s 5-6-10. If this hits it could be big!

Keeneland Race # 7
#1 Aikenite cuts back to 7f. He wins when he is running against non-stakes horses, which he is today.

Arkansas Derby
I haven't got a clue, but the way the track has been for the better part of two months, I would not leave The Factor out. Also, I might look hard at the other Pletcher horse who is supposed to be a rabbit for Brethren, reason being that Javier is the hottest jock around right now, and he would not take this mount unless he thought he had a good chance. Throw in the Von Hemmel entry with Alteration and you have a 4 horse tri combo and hope for the best. This race is a ball buster to handicap because you just don't know what the pace will be, but the race should be a dandy.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Correction

meant to say the Von Hemel entry with Alternation being the one I prefer, and throw in #3 Elite Alex just because they are trying anything and everything to get him involved earlier.

1-3-4-8 tri box
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Good Luck today John
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    John----betting Heavy At Oaklawn....

Race 8....#4....may Day Rose
    Race 9---#4...cella's..'uncle Brent'...change Of Jocks To Rocco ...bad Break Last Time...slow...assman Has The #3 In Here Also....
    R12---100...assmans...best One In Here...

Asmussen Likes All His Here Today...betting Across...you Know Steve....
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Oaklawn Race 3 Mr. McClain has the top trainer and top jockey combo in his corner. Look for him at nice odds. Back to back sprints and now stretching out he should be dangerous.
  • letsgambleletsgamble Junior Member
    edited April 2011
    SCRATCHED draynay
    edited April 2011
    Mr. McClain was scratched hours ago.
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    husker70 wrote: »
    John----betting Heavy At Oaklawn....

Race 8....#4....may Day Rose
    Race 9---#4...cella's..'uncle Brent'...change Of Jocks To Rocco ...bad Break Last Time...slow...assman Has The #3 In Here Also....
    R12---100...assmans...best One In Here...

Asmussen Likes All His Here Today...betting Across...you Know Steve....

CORRECTION....NEED TO PROOF READ.....RACE 12...ASMUSSEN'S HORSE IS ..#10....FAT FINGERS...
    edited April 2011
    Results

OP race 3
    tri paid $85.20

Race 5 - out

Keeneland- Aikenite paid $4.40 to win

Ark Derby
    King made a killing I'm sure. I could not make a decision so I played a super and lost all of $24

Congrats to Husker on his Assman Day!