Winter Memories !!!

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
I have been waiting for this one. I believe she is the 2nd coming and can't wait to see her run in the Appalacian at Keeneland. Memo to Lezcano....keep her on the OUTSIDE

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    You think every horse is the second coming.

Winter Memories is awfully nice though. At least, she was before suffering whatever setback kept her on the shelf for 5 months. It'll be interesting to she what she does here. Incidentally, there may be some clocker comments on the Keeneland site, assuming she's trained there.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Hope springs eternal.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    No better horse in the US at a mile on turf. Goldikova will have her hands full with this one.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Why, because she ran a 1:37 and won by a length or so?

Listen, I'm probably as big a fan of Winter Memories as anyone. I thought she was the nuts last year. Maybe she still is, but you really need to cool it with the hyperbole. We're getting complaints.

I'm trying to cut you some slack here Draynay, because I appreciate your enthusiasm (albeit misguided), and frankly you don't bother me anymore. I guess I'm just used to your act by now.

But this is a pretty serious forum, at least as far as handicapping and discussion goes, and we don't need anyone (least of all someone that was already banned once before) running roughshod through virtually every thread making outlandish statements, boasts, or (most importantly) denigrating the opinion of others. We all know that's your modus operandi, and we're not going to go through this with you again.

So if you want to stick around, cool it. You've been warned.