Pick six

pete80pete80 Junior Member
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Does anyone know what gives with the Pick 6 @ Gulfstream. It hasn't been hit in about 3 weeks and has built up to around $ 1.3 million. I try betting it with 3 different online web sites and keep getting refused because of the amount I bet. I tried each amount available to no avail.
I e-mail them for an answer but get no results.
pete80

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Perhaps the online sites you're using don't offer the Pick 6? Your bet would have to go directly into the track's pari-mutuel pool, i'm sure.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    pete80 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what gives with the Pick 6 @ Gulfstream. It hasn't been hit in about 3 weeks and has built up to around $ 1.3 million. I try betting it with 3 different online web sites and keep getting refused because of the amount I bet. I tried each amount available to no avail.
    I e-mail them for an answer but get no results.
    pete80

It's actually a Rainbow 6 and it's played in increments of 10cents and only will be paid till the 22nd of this month to only one winning ticket. If anyone else has the ticket it carryovers and it will be paid out in full on the 23rd which is Saturday there 2nd to last day of the meet.

fb
  • pete80pete80 Junior Member
    edited April 2011
    tbwinners

Thank you

pete80
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Ahhh, the Rainbow Six. Is anyone planning on playing that on Closing Day?
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    I will, if the pool stays.