Forum Update

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Well guys and gals, I just finished a 5hr. energy drink and will be hard at it the rest of the night. I have finished talking to all of my contacts and we have two great days of racing and I hope the countless hours of hours I have spent gathering information and handicapping bring us some winners on tomorrow and Saturday. This is one of the best two days of racing I have seen in sometime put on by CH. I have some real solid info on other runners for Friday and Saturday, remember there or some great betting races over the next two day and it's time to break that rubberband off and fire at these inflated pools. I hope you all sleep well tonight and I will be posting my full card selections for Oaks Day in the Oaks / Derby thread around 3-4 am central.

RISE AND SHINE IT'S TIME TO PUT YOUR BETTING SHOES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fb

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Gl Fb!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    FB

At my age, I'v had my 4 hours of rest and I'm waiting on your post. It's 4:10 am cdt and you're late.

I'm looking at the card at CD and TVG is on tv and you can't believe the bullshit coming from the likes of Ken Rudolph, Matt Carrothers, and that nit-wit Nick Hinds. This is akin to me commenting on the sport of Curling!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    GL and Thanks for the info!
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    GL to all and thanks for the work put FB.