Friday play from DiscreetPicks.com

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Churchill - Race 7 ***TURF ONLY***

#2 Diva Ash (8/1 ml)

Talented young grass filly by Tapit looked great when stretching way out in distance last time in her two-turn debut, making a very sharp, sustained rally when chasing home the budding star Naples Bay, whom i'm sure you're familiar with (given out here in both career starts). In fact, she was briefly impeded when launching her rally going into the turn, as Naples Bay had swooped by on her outside, forcing her to wait momentarily before taking up the chase. She pretty much matched strides with that one thereafter, and was even cutting into the margin a bit as they came down the lane together (both finishing well clear of the rest of the field). Takes a step up in class here, but doesn't appear to be facing any the caliber of Naples Bay, and should run a heckuva race here as long as she handles the going, which will no doubt be on the squishy side after all the rain they've had during the week (incidentally, it's supposed to be dry today, with the rain returning on Derby Day). Great value on a real up-and-comer here.

HRT record:

79 for 296 (27%)

$663.60 mutuels ($8.40 avg)

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm really ready here too. Love this one. Minor savers with the 347, but a lot of my early day action funneled through here.
    edited May 2011
    Crush Time Dc.

My Whole Weekend Is Good Now.

I Think Every Time We're On The Same Horse It's Easy Money.
    edited May 2011
    I'm alive in big doubles to Arienza, Joel Rosario, and Kent D from Diva Ash. $50 a piece - Lets just get this fucking day rolling right.
    edited May 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I'm alive in big doubles to Arienza, Joel Rosario, and Kent D from Diva Ash. $50 a piece - Lets just get this fucking day rolling right.

BANG. BANG. (MISSED BETTING THE EXACTA THOUGH)

ALL MY DOUBLES AND PICK 3's HIT. MORE OF them ROLLING!!!!!!!!
    edited May 2011
    On to Caracortado, MI, and the Dude in this one.

Let's keep the gravy train rolling.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Diva Ash wins @ $9.00