last 3 at churchill.....

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
race9....capt. candyman....5 for 5 at 7f....2 of 3 at cd..runner up from last ran his balls off yesterday...

race10....wide open turf event...i think smart bid will sit right trip in here...wouldnt take nothing under m/l though..im going to throw him over prince will and the mott horse...

derby....dialed in will prolly win but im going with mucho macho man over master of hounds/ archarcharch/ santiva..

pick3....

6 / 4,5,6 / 1,8,11,13

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    if you can get apriority at 7-1 which he is at not with 18 mtp..i would take it..
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    All over Smart Bid GL
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    2nd in back to back races...lets go mucho...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Ok Ray explain something to me??? I play Motions other 2 horses today. 8th Race winner, 10th Race 2nd and I even wheeled this horse $3 DD with all in the derby. My best bet going into the Derby was trained by Motion, Tobys Corner till he was scratched. So thinking its a wide open event I go with some shit horse with a girl jockey and a trendy name that gets bet down to 7-1??? And to top it off I still threw a $2 win ticket on Animal Kingdom just in case. I feel as though I failed myself today as a handicapper!