Thanks Fb

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
I wanted to take this opportunity to say "THANKS" to FB for the Derby/Oaks thread over the past several weeks. I know it was alot of hard work but the information was well worth it. Without question, HRT was the best news source for horseplayers available in the country. Moreover, if you followed FB's Sat picks you had a pretty good day!

I got lucky on Aikenite and it more than covered my loss on Chamberlain Bridge. The Derby superfecta is alot like being so close but no cigar. The wps on AK was more than decent and we can thank FB for getting our attention on the winner.

If you watched the NBC coverage yesterday you probably know by now who one of my news sources is. Randy gave me the info on Johnny Velazquez taking the mount on AK over 2 weeks ago. As usual, he was right and I will not question him again!

I started to look at Bel for today, but I am completely captivated as of now by Lady Gaga on HBO. Have to admit, I am strangely attracted to this true superstar. What a show!

again, thanks FB for the great thread!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Very much appreciated.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    As DC had stated, It very may well have been the best thread on the internet. Add to the QUALITY it showed after the race was run, I believe turned out to be THE BEST!!