2 Plays at Belmont Wednesday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 4
#11 MTO
Point Of Entry, 2-1

Race 6
#2 Wedding In Sorano, 7/2

Track conditions not good! But these are two who look to benefit from off-track and will be played accordingly. This info comes from a source close to the action. I would not expect to get any better than 6/5 on either!

Good Luck Today To All!

Comments

• kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    also, some food for thought... called freddie yesterday and he was in the middle of times square. i said, "WTF, you have mounts in indiana tomorrow." he said, you better look again... the owners flew me up to ride on wednesday. some food for thought. i think i'll key the 11 and put the 4 in the last three spots.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    I saw where Freddy has two mounts today for Phipps, but both are on the turf? More than likely that these will be taken off turf. What does Freddy say about his mounts on main track?
    edited May 2011
    Also, Freddie has a mount in 1st race, #3 Manchurian High, 4-1, who shipped up to Saratoga from Florida and has shown very good works over the Tr. Track, which at this time of year is very slow.

Contessa has a sneaky mount in here too. Without knowing the sct, I like the 3--4--9, but all of this is subject to coming off-turf.
    edited May 2011
    Both of Freddie's mounts, #3 in1st & #4 in 4th, are IN!
    edited May 2011
    Race 4 #11 Point of entry shows that Roberto form and wins by at least 15 lengths.

No such luck with Race 6 #2 Wedding In Soranto, who leads throughout and fades late to finish 3rd. This is one to put in your one to watch list!

Freddie Lenclud's or his horses spent too much time at Club Jenna last night in Times Square. Both ran like they were dollar bill(or $20.00 dollar bill) burnt out. Also ones to watch next out!