Hollywood Tonight

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Anybody like anything out here?

I like Muny on the front end, he looks like the only speed. (My favorite horse in training, Times Gone By goes in the same race)

I also think if David Flores is hanging out for the last race on Friday night, it's probably live.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Anybody like anything out here?

I like Muny on the front end, he looks like the only speed. (My favorite horse in training, Times Gone By goes in the same race)

I also think if David Flores is hanging out for the last race on Friday night, it's probably live.

CHING. CHING. Decent night, but if Lucky Vic holds on in the 6th, Got the P4 fifty times.... or actually 100 because the pay in .50 increments.

I'm running bad lately, honestly if it wasn't for Greenhaw and Discreet, I might've quit betting. (not really, but you know what I mean.) Fuck, even FB gave me the pick 4.

It hasn't been great since Aikenite nosed me out of a huge P4, and then I had 4 of 5 the next day when the early P4 carried at SA (and yes I had all the hard ones, then missed the lowest price by a neck). I mean fucking 4 of 5 paid 450 for .50. I wanted all 120k.

Lets get 'em soon. Thanks for everything guys, and this place has been great since you send you-know-who packing.