Preakness clubhouse--Help--s.o.s

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
My daughter has finally got the word that the infield may not be the place for a group of 26yo babes. Anyone have any last minute ideas on how she and 3 other babes can get into the clubhouse? They don't necessarily need a seat but just a place to hang away from the little monsters(sorry Gaga). Any help greatly appreciated!

Notwithstanding my desperate cry for help, GOOD LUCK to everyone today, and special thanks to FB for the informative pdf.

Comments

• Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Wish it were Belmont might be able to help out. I have a 23 year old daughter that can use a good kick in the ass if there are any volunteers.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    I have a 4 yo daughter that is begging to go outside right now to swing, anyone want to come over and swing her. I had lithotripsy done on Wednesday, I had three big kidney stones bouncing around in my kidney they were to big to pass so they blew them up. I have been pissin blood and gravel since Wednesday and feel like shit. I wish I would of waited till after the Preakness for the procedure. But I will feel better in a few. Good Luck to all.

fb
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I have a 4 yo daughter that is begging to go outside right now to swing, anyone want to come over and swing her. I had lithotripsy done on Wednesday, I had three big kidney stones bouncing around in my kidney they were to big to pass so they blew them up. I have been pissin blood and gravel since Wednesday and feel like shit. I wish I would of waited till after the Preakness for the procedure. But I will feel better in a few. Good Luck to all.

fb
    GET BETTER MY MAN....NEED YOUR MIND TO PICK.....