Big Play for me tomorrow at Lone Star

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
I absolute love a horse in this race for many reasons, for one is Neil Howad donesnt' ship often and when I see this move from Mr. Howard I pay attention. He has two solid works since running second to a monster in Banned given out right here at HRT along with the super in the race on Oaks day. One other thing that is really inspiring to me today is that the price will be right as we have two Cali shippers in Texas today along with Derby Kitten that just ran in the KY Derbt and he will take money. The last thing and one of the most eye catching is that Robby A. is in town to ride this colt as he take off odds on Sassy Imgae another winner given here at HRT at boxcar odds along with a huge super on Ky Derby Day. Sassy is in softer this time and Robby A jumps ship to this colt today as Corey L rode him last out and now rides Sassy Image. Strong win and place on this colt today Close Ally.

Lonestar Park Race 8

#1 - Close Ally - wp

1 over 2-4-5-6-8-9 in exotics.

gl, fb

Comments

• hotbustophotbustop Member
    edited May 2011
    I love this horse today as well. Also I noticed you threw the 2 underneath I like that horse for 2nd.
    In race before I also love the #3 Grandacious.

Thanks for the post and good luck today!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Close Ally came up short, but if you want to lose why not lose to a 21-1 longshot that blew up the Super. I hope all used Close Ally in the 2nd hole and cashed.

fb