monmouth race 4...

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
kentucky reign ml...4-1...w/p..the clement runner will get hammered so maybe over 10 here..

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    just boxed him with the #10 GL
    edited May 2011
    Nice ran a monster race. Love these assholes on TVG right before post saying these 2 horses might not run that well cause of there outside posts. Professionals right there at TVG
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    a lot of times people look to much into the post position....to me the derby is one of few races you have to at the pp's....hice hit buddy...
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Nice Call, Gentlemen!

You want to talk about TVG, try yesterday when I had alot riding on Gypsy Preacher at Belmont and he has one of the worst trips you could ever see, and that goof-ball Frank lyons says something like the fact that he was wearing a aluminum pad cost him the race. You have to wonder where they get these folks. But, good to see Bob Bedeker back on today, as at least he knows better!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Those idiots calling Monmouth are some former ball player and some other moroon. Kind of reminds me of when they were using that old Miami Dolphin, Brian Cox.
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Nice Call Rayphil!!

By far the best....
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    thanks topplayer.....that kid paco can ride....it will only be a matter of time..
    edited May 2011
    Nice Call, Gentlemen!

You want to talk about TVG, try yesterday when I had alot riding on Gypsy Preacher at Belmont and he has one of the worst trips you could ever see, and that goof-ball Frank lyons says something like the fact that he was wearing a aluminum pad cost him the race. You have to wonder where they get these folks. But, good to see Bob Bedeker back on today, as at least he knows better!

Watched that race replay late last night and that was the worst trip Ive ever seen by a horse. Looked like he even got stuck in the gate.