2,5,8.......1,2,7.......2.......8 $9 bucks ltae pick 4

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    HOL #7 $1 Pick-4 5,8,​WT,1,7,​WT,2,4,7,8,​WT,1,3,5 none $ 48.00 - -
    HOL #7 $1 Pick-4 5,​WT,1,7,​WT,2,4,7,8,​WT,1,3,5,8 none $ 32.00 - -
    HOL #7 $1 Pick-4 5,​WT,1,3,7,​WT,2,4,7,8,​WT,1,3,5,7,8,10 none $ 72.00 - -

I got down with a few, but it can't pay much unless Kayla wins the last.

And FUCK YEAH for Amazombie. That's a horse that wants to win. Good for Bill Spawr too.
    The stewards are looking at it and i'll probably jinx it, but that's real horse racing.
    edited May 2011
    Stewards taking forever, lol. Fuckers.
    edited May 2011
    Ok. 10 minutes, he has to come down.
    edited May 2011
    The stewards at Hollywood have fucked me with this and St. Trinians.

Am I crazy? The best fucking horse keeps winning.
    edited May 2011
    On the lighter side, this probably isn't the first time Mike and Chantal have had a dispute over a hole....
    edited May 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    HOL #7 $1 Pick-4 5,8,​WT,1,7,​WT,2,4,7,8,​WT,1,3,5 none $ 48.00 - -
    HOL #7 $1 Pick-4 5,​WT,1,3,7,​WT,2,4,7,8,​WT,1,3,5,7,8,10 none $ 72.00 - -

I got down with a few, but it can't pay much unless Kayla wins the last.

And FUCK YEAH for Amazombie. That's a horse that wants to win. Good for Bill Spawr too.
    The stewards are looking at it and i'll probably jinx it, but that's real horse racing.

Well, I got dicked for 8x the $.50 payout in the end. Probably 1,200 bucks or maybe a little more.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    well my wife was alive for 916$ to the 10 in the last...
    edited May 2011
    From DRF:

The decision by Hollywood Park stewards to disqualify Amazombie from first to third in Monday's Grade 3 Los Angeles Handicap was one that could have been left unchanged.

Judging from a head-on image of the stretch run, it appeared that M One Rifle drifted slightly to the inside at a time when Amazombie moved to the outside, rallying from off the pace. Amazombie and M One Rifle bumped significantly nearing the furlong marker, which resulted in M One Rifle bumping Camp Victory, who was racing farther outside.

Amazombie scooted clear to win by a half-length over Camp Victory, who finished 1 1-2 lengths in front of M One Rifle.

The stewards ruled that the incident in early stretch cost Camp Victory and M One Rifle an opportunity for a better placing. That, too, is arguable. Camp Victory was fifth with a furlong remaining and closed through the final furlong. M One Rifle was third at the eighth pole and ran steadily through the final furlong. He was two lengths behind pacesetter Cost of Freedom with a furlong remaining and was beaten by that margin.

Stewards Scott Chaney, Kim Sawyer and Tom Ward needed 10 minutes to reach a decision. As the inquiry wore on, it seemed increasingly obvious that the order of finish would be changed. This may have been one they got wrong.

LOL. Not the first time this month.