Why we keep the Extra Skivies

Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Wednesday Night, 5:15 pm Im sitting at my desk finishing up paperwork. 5 Miles due south of Springfield, Ma. My cell rings and it’s the wife. Im like this is not good she never ever calls my cell. She sounds almost confused, saying I am stuck I don’t know where to go and I think I am going to be home late. I am like ummmmm are you broken down. She states no, she looked up and a big black cloud was like at eye level and moments later the tornado ripped through. There were so many trees and buildings down she had to keep driving up and down streets to find a way through. 1 hour and 10 minutes for a 10 minute normal drive she made it to the highway and got home. Amazingly, wasn’t hurt and no damage to her or the car. Unfortunately for parts of mass the damage was horrific. The video link is the tornado crossing the Connecticut river. If you have ever been in the area this is directly where the basketball hall of fame is and she was driving towards the tornado on state street directly where the tornado was going right at her. Keep in mind, THE RIVER IS AROUND ½ MILE WIDE OR SO WHERE THE TORNADO IS CROSSING IN THE VIDEO. Sometimes we have to count our blessings.

YouTube - ‪Raw Video: Tornado Strikes Springfield, Mass.‬‏