Monday Delaware 9th---Trainer info!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
OC $50k n1x purse $41,000.00 3yo 1 mile 70 yards

Tons of early speed! Pace meltdown brewing! Trainer of # 7 jumpin with joy over catching a field with this much early speed and expects a race with fractions of 22 45 1:11 to set it up for horses with proven late kick going a distance of over 1 mile. Here is the way Hobby sees it:

#2 NAPHTALI, 8-1
Former Mc Peek runner finds a race where he belongs. Dead closer will have the early pace needed for a score.

#6 DINNY DINOSAUR, 5-1
Speedy type just missed in last in career best. Could bounce or hold on to contested lead for a long way?

#7 GAITHER DRAW, 4-1
Hobby trained son of Smarty Jones found OP mdn company sprinting a little tough. Back to where he has done his best and gets better with added distance. Will benefit from the speed battle up front and will make a move around the 1/8 pole and try to hold off #2 late.

#4 is the LJ trained ml fav who I will use underneath.

EXACTA BOX 2--6--7

Trifecta 2/7---2/7---4/6

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON D-DAY!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    #6 DINNY DINOSAUR IS SCRATCHED

Changes the complexion of race but not enough to not think closers will be prominent late!

MODIFIED PLAY:

EXACTA BOX 1--2--7

TRIFECTA 2/7---2/7---1/4
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Just talked to the connections of #7 Gaither Draw and they think the sct of # 6 Dinny Dinosaur really moves the #1 horse way up and makes him the one to beat. Lack of speed dual makes #1 a major player for Mac Robeertson/ with Rosie in the saddle.

2nd Modified trifecta

1--2--7 box

This play still eliminates the LJ ml fav #4.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Nice info, thanks for posting. Good luck!
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited June 2011
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in here with an Arabian pick.

DEL R10:

She probably can't get 6F but the 6, Chiquita Rose, shows an improving sequence of races. She's been active, running 3 times in May, and last out, she outbroke the field and had the lead early. I see her taking the lead today and going as far as she can. She's 14:1 with 8 minutes to post and I'll bet her to win is she's > 15:1 at 0 minutes to post .
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited June 2011
    That went well. :thumbdown: Broke last and spent most of the race there. Luckily, she was 'hammered' to 7:1 and conditional wagering got her.
    edited June 2011
    Score one for Hobby...

9th race - Delaware Park - June 06, 2011

Pgm Horse Win Place Show
    7 Gaither Draw 9.80 5.40 4.20
    5 Aussi Austin 11.60 4.20
    2 Naphtali 3.40
  • brooklynjrbrooklynjr Junior Member
    edited June 2011
    Hi Discreet,

I am Brooklynjr, i have been wagering for short period of time, and I am not experieced, but I hit the Delaware double on the 8th & 9th in which you recommended the # 7 in the 9th. I check this site once in a while but always after the fact.
    edited June 2011
    That was John's post, not mine.