June 4 Belmont late Pick 4

Rgut3Rgut3 Junior Member
edited June 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
I live in Texas, close to Lone Star Park, and Sat. June 4 I bet the late pick 4 at Belmont...My ticket looks like this...1-3/3-4-6-9/2/1-3-4-9...In the 2nd leg, #4 scratched late, the #3 (betting fav.) dead heated for the win with #6 (which I have also )..I go on to hit the next 2 legs completing my pick 4 ticket...my question is...why doesnt the payoffs show 2 winning combinations with the deadheat horses in the 2nd leg? The pick 3's and DD's show 2 winning tickets with both horses...I have not cashed my ticket yet, but will this weekend when I return to LoneStar.....Thanks for any info

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2011
    $2 Pick 4 (1-3-2-9) 4 Correct Paid: $61.50

Good question, i'm not sure. Perhaps the rules regarding late scratches are different for Pick 4's? Ot maybe you have it, but it's just not listing it with the scractched horse (though it does seem strange they'd show it for the Pick 3 and not the Pick 4). Does anyone else know?
  • Rgut3Rgut3 Junior Member
    edited June 2011
    I think I receive the post time favorite for my late scratch..which was the 3 horse..so that is 2 different winning combinations there...my question is the 6 horse which dead heated for the win with the 3...I should also get paid with the 6....1-6-2-9 as well as get paid twice for 1-3-2-9....there are no payoffs showing a winning pick 4 ticket with the #6 in the 2nd leg???
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    I would send an email to NYRA and question them about it. I think it reflects to there pk4 rules.

New York Racing Association - Belmont Park

fb
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    I believe from playing NY alot that you are going to get a refund on the scratch but not the payout.
  • Rgut3Rgut3 Junior Member
    edited June 2011
    Im not concerned with the scrach horse....Im wanting to know why there is now payoff with the 6 horse in the 2nd leg...the 3 and 6 deadheated for the win, and the charts only show a payoff with the 3....all the pick 3's and DD payoffs include both horses with different payoffs....