Belmont Stakes Undercard-- A Few Thoughts?

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Based upon my limited information and some BS talk on the backside, here are a few races to take a look at.

Race 5
ex bx 1--7--11

Race 6
it's damned near a given that Turbulent Descent will win, but will try to hit a price underneath. #3 Savvy Supreme, 5-1, is a logical contender with JV/Pletcher, but #5 Victoria Wildcat, 10-1, is a value play and I'm hearing that Kent Derormeaux is on live ones today but only has a few mounts. Word is that Desormeaux is pissed and feels left off several mounts he thought he would get. BEWARE!
Tri Key 2--3/5

Race 7
George and Kiaran are best of friends and word is that #3 TRAPPE SHOT, 5/2, is the best play of the day. Nuff said!
Tri Key 3---1/4/5

Race 9
Desormeaux gets the mount for Mott. Nuff said!
Tri Key #2---5/6/7

My pick-6 ticket is somewhere around $280.00 right now but I will keep whittling away trying to get it around $120.00

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Good Luck John....turbulent Will Run Good...wish She Would Of Stayed Healthy...she Is The Class Of This 3 Yr Old Girls...unless Feathers Makes It Back...

My Big Bet Is 'Gio Ponti In Race 10..always Loved This Blue Collar Horse...'honest' Horse...using 4,7,9 There

Others---r7---3,2,4...3 Strong Wps...key Top/bot
    R8----5,1,6..5
    R9----4,6,7..4
    R11---6,9,1,4,12....taking Nehro Hvy Across.......

Good Luck...see Ya In The Winners Circle....
  • rumplerumple Member
    edited June 2011
    Your in quite a slump, time for a break.
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Turbulent Descent first race outside cali, first time on the mud, 3-5, obvious bet-against. Still can't believe It's Tricky was 10-1. Good call by all on Trappe Shot though. Trappe Shot got a 112 beyer for his win yesterday, but based on the other races on the card, it should have been closer to 120.