parting glass racing?

chyllhousechyllhouse Member
edited June 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
does anybody know anything about this horse partnership company? anybody apart of it? been looking into them and west point thoroughbreds and wanted some info from ppl who are involved

Comments

• cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    PGS is an excellent connection. Tom Gallo is the guy you want to talk to, up in Saratoga. He's a down to earth guy and if you're down in Florida he would call his people in Ocala so you can see his new stock in training before investing.His trainers are Bruce Levine, Barclay Tagg, Tom Bush and Derick Ryan inthe Tampa meet.
  • chyllhousechyllhouse Member
    edited June 2011
    thanks for the reply, yea im just getting into horse racing and want to be a part of something but not spend to much i also looked into west point thorobreds, but they told me its more about learning the business then making money. i also contacted claim your stake stable... is there money to be made in a share of a horse?
  • chyllhousechyllhouse Member
    edited June 2011
    thanks for reply, howbout west point thorobreada? or claim your stake stable? i heard bad reviews on west point ppl i know claiming they dont make money at all and keep giving.. but are thrse more for the experience and learning the business or can u make some money