Raison d'Etat

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm shocked that no one at this forum has called out this colts performance on last Saturday. This is one colt that really came through on Saturday with a great performance and will be tough later in the year. You better book this one as a forum horse. He almost ras as fast as Awesome Maria only .2 ticks off the clock just galloping down the lane. I was told about this colt a couple weeks ago after he was tearing a hole in the Belmont training track. This one is bred on top and bottom to be a graded stakes winner as his dad was awesome and his mom was the real deal also. Remeber to book this one in your stable mail for future races.

gl, fb

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    He is entered on Friday in the Curlin S. at the Spa.
    edited July 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    He is entered on Friday in the Curlin S. at the Spa.

bump
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    In the 9th, take a look at these. I was going to put this out as a play but Steve Byk radio show just blew any chance we had at a good price.

#3 TORCHME, 6-1
    Maryland based trainer John Saltzman brings this one up today off a good looking debut where closed well going 4 f. Blinkers go on to show early speed and Javier takes the mount on this very live youngster. WPS

#7 ANGEL LOVE, 9/2
    Just can't leave a Ken Ramsey horse off a play at Saratoga. Will probably be over bet, most likely Ramsey's money!

#8 PURSES GALORE, 5-1
    Ran a good looking 2nd in debut at CD behind a runaway winner going very short. Eddie Kenneally/Julian Leparoux play is expected to improve alot with added distance.

Playing #3 Torchme across, and exacta box 3--7--8.
    edited November 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I'm shocked that no one at this forum has called out this colts performance on last Saturday. This is one colt that really came through on Saturday with a great performance and will be tough later in the year. You better book this one as a forum horse. He almost ras as fast as Awesome Maria only .2 ticks off the clock just galloping down the lane. I was told about this colt a couple weeks ago after he was tearing a hole in the Belmont training track. This one is bred on top and bottom to be a graded stakes winner as his dad was awesome and his mom was the real deal also. Remeber to book this one in your stable mail for future races.

gl, fb

Looks well spotted tomorrow for Mott and is coming off some nice works for a Mott runner. I'm back on him tomorrow after the over zelous placing of him in The Travers.

gl, fb
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Should be a big player in this race today. ML is not horrible.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Good luck with this one today, FB!

Btw, how did this thread wind up with 1100 views???
    edited November 2011
    No Idea!!!