sat...7-2-11 picks bel, chd, and hollywood

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited August 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
belmont late 4...

race8...4,7...hungry island should be coming late with solis..
race9..1,2,7...love malibu glow in here..watch his maiden win and you will see his ability..
race10..1,5...like rodman here but flat out may run big 3rd off bench.
race11...7..rocky f looked amazing in his maiden breaker..if you watch him it looks like he doesnt like the going but he just flips that switch and goes...could be a good one and he is staying in statebred...only a 12 buck play...

churchill downs....couple maiden races..

race2..cane swagger

race9..got it together

race11...DUBLIN...this one is for you mike...lol

race12..8 hot speed 20-1..wps...love to see a crc shipper in a big jump and also a burning roma sib..

HOLLYWOOD PARK.....MY BIG PLAY FOR SATURDAY...

RACE9.......6 UH OH BANGO...finally cutting back to one turn.pval will have this one in the right spot...fitness is no issue...12-1 ml.....wps.....good luck to all

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    wow...anybody have my belmont pick4.........1500 bucks for 12........
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Congrats on the Pick-4 hit!

Anyone who can pull FLAT OUT in that race is indeed a person of infinite wisdom, or a person with steel balls! Either way, Congrats 1,500 times!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Yeah. You crushed Belmont.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    thank you guys.....
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Don't get too caught up in yourself - some guy hit the Pick-6 for over 200k on a $48 dollar ticket. Pretty fucking amazing.

Even more amazing, is that he could have done it on a $24 dollar ticket because one of the races where he went 2 deep, one of his choices was a late scratch.

Even more amazing than that - he was also the lone ticket alive to the #9 in the last (Will pay was 400k).

Genius play or complete dumb ass? Not sure yet.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2011

Thanks Ray didnt even know this horse was running yesterday until your post. Played a few horses small yesterday did have Kensei at Monmouth but the others ran out including Dublin. Just read John G post about Lukas getting this horse ready for the BC. I will make all my money back from this horse then. Looks like you had a good day at Belmont Congrats!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    I bet someone was Flyin Early to cash that ticket. Nice Hit!!
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Very nice handicapping, Rayphil. You were all over it.

-Sir Bear
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    belmont late 4...

race8...4,7...hungry island should be coming late with solis..
    race9..1,2,7...love malibu glow in here..watch his maiden win and you will see his ability..
    race10..1,5...like rodman here but flat out may run big 3rd off bench.
    race11...7..rocky f looked amazing in his maiden breaker..if you watch him it looks like he doesnt like the going but he just flips that switch and goes...could be a good one and he is staying in statebred...only a 12 buck play...

churchill downs....couple maiden races..

race2..cane swagger

race9..got it together

race12..8 hot speed 20-1..wps...love to see a crc shipper in a big jump and also a burning roma sib..

HOLLYWOOD PARK.....MY BIG PLAY FOR SATURDAY...

RACE9.......6 UH OH BANGO...finally cutting back to one turn.pval will have this one in the right spot...fitness is no issue...12-1 ml.....wps.....good luck to all

There's one going today in the 1st at Saratoga by Dublin.
    #5 Dublinyourmoney 7/2 looks good guess it's worth a shot.