parlaying....

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
starting a parlay at hollywood....starting bet is just 10 to win.....hollywood race3.....exuma...

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    so i played 6$ on cape blanco...and got 24 bones....looking for a horse to parlay that on...suggestions?????
    edited July 2011
    went with rattlesnake bridge at monmouth #11....9 mtp
    edited July 2011
    up to 53 bones now.....trying to find something at hollywood....
    edited July 2011
    53 bones on twirling.....if i can get past this im going with ron ellis in the next....
    edited July 2011
    damn you twirling candy......could of been up to 343.......no excuse today...just not a classic horse...
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited July 2011
    rayphil wrote: »
    damn you twirling candy......could of been up to 343.......no excuse today...just not a classic horse...

That seems to be the consensus. But the horse lost a photo and got the worst trip of the top 3. Think Pincay, Cordero or Antley would've outfinished Chantal? Gotta give Chantal credit, however: she's beating on Game on Dude the length of the stretch LEFTY, trying to get him to drift out and herd TC, but the horse wouldn't cooperate. (N) Looking forward to her next spill, to say the least.
    edited July 2011
    i dont think he got the worst trip....i think he got the best trip....sat right behind the lead and wasnt rank and when they came out the final turn he looked like he was going to win by 10...he had every chance to pull away but could not do it...and just think if he pulled away from chantal she wouldnt been able to lead on him...
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Chantal is my favorite jockey.....