Belmont Sunday--Two (2) $$$ Plays

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
RACE 3
Alw $53k n1x 3 & up 1 mile

Most Likely Winner Of The Day

#1 JACK LONDON, 8/5
3 yo ran against some good ones at GP back in the winter. He came home in May and tried a turf sprint, failed terribly. Thereafter, on the turf - to -dirt move he won by open daylight and since then he has been burning up the track at Belmont. Trainer Barclay Tagg reaches out to money jock Javier, who gets on Tagg mounts when they look like a "Good Thing", Word is that he has been rested since last race and is kicking down the stall wanting to get on the track. Fellows, this one is primed for a huge effort and don't be shy when placing you're wagers.

For Exotic plays:

#4 CITY TROOPER, 3-1
George Weaver has had his best luck with this one in restricted NY OC company. However, his numbers put him in the hunt for minor rewards.

#5 ELTISH STAR, 15-1
Dead Ass closer will have plenty of speed to close into.

#6 MINESWEPT, 7/2
2nd off long layoff and gets Ramon. Lack of any works since last race 30 days ago is a concern?

RACE 5
Mdn $60k 2yo NY Bred Fillies 5 1/2 f

BEST VALUE PLAY OF THE DAY!

#9 SALLY'S DREAM, 10-1
First time starter. ten (10) very good works leading up to debut. Owner, Dr. Carl Gessler, formerly of Hot Springs, says that she has real speed for a two year old fillie, and that the outside post is IDEAL. He is there today and all connections expect to break maiden 1st out against a less than stellar group.

Exotic Plays:

#7 SHESABRONXBOMBER, 4-1
NY Bred been working on Arlington poly but comes home for debut against restricted state bred. How she handles Belmont real dirt is the question? She does get Javier for debut.

#8 ERIN ENCHANTED , 3-1
2ND time starter walked out of gate in her first but came on well at the end with decent speed. Keeps Johnny Velezquez and wil benefit from having a race.

HEDGE BET HERE using the #9 w/p/s
and ex bx 7--8--9

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY!

Comments

• husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    John----race 3---taking....2,1,6
    Race 5...I Hear The #7 Is Live Here....like The 7,4,1...and I'll Throw In Your #9....

On Vacation In St. Thomas...just Checking What You Like.................good Luck..
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    gl, John
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Husker,
    Must be nice being in the islands. Hottest place on planet earth yesterday was some shithole in Iran, only 4 degrees hotter than here! No Problem, Man, have some more conch fritters and rum on me!

In race 3 at Belmont, you like #2 Whateverittakes, 8-1. This is another who is very good vs restricted company but not so good otherwise. Nevertheless, I may throw out the # 6 Mineswept, and use #2 instead simply because I get the feeling that Rudy used mineswept up for his first race back and he came back sore, as is evidenced by the lack of any works in last 30 days. However, no doubt about the winner, #1 Jack London, this info comes directly from Javier!

Enjoy the water and have some more rum. See ya at the off-shore windows!
  • letsgambleletsgamble Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    You like sallys chances in the 5th JG???
    edited July 2011
    OOPPS,

That left a mark!

If I don't hit the 5th race I'm going heavy into the RUM!
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited July 2011
    An 'honest' question:

did you actually RESEARCH the 1's races or just went by what Tagg and Castellano had to say?
  • letsgambleletsgamble Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    Gl Jg!!
    edited July 2011
    Up Yours Asshole!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    tmffm wrote: »
    An 'honest' question:

did you actually RESEARCH the 1's races or just went by what Tagg and Castellano had to say?

Ban this dickface. I'm over it.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Now now kids, let's play nice.