DELAWARE TUESDAY--NY Jock In Town?

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Fantastic card today at Delaware and Javier Castellano comes south to ride several, two for Pletcher and one each for Hobby and Stidham.. Two of the races are for 2 year olds, one for fillies and one for colts.

No need for long write-ups because I would not recommend going crazy with any, but here is the way I see the races where J.C. has mounts:

RACE 3:
key 6 over 1/3/5

RACE 6:
Trifecta 2/5---2/5---4/8

RACE 7:
w/p #6
Ex Bx 2---3---6

RACE 8:
w/p #9
5x wager Ex Bx 1A---3---9

If these plays don't turn a small profit today I will be surprised. But then again, it is longshot Tuesday so who knows? Wager accordingly! GOOD LUCK

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    RACE 6: correction due to sct of #4

Trifecta 2/5---2/5---6/7/8
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited July 2011
    RACE 8:

There are no stars in this one.

#9, Vuemont, gets blinkers on today and Castellano comes down to ride. The other Pletcher horse with Castellano up ran terribly. This is a speed favoring turf course but it's hard to tell what the strategy will be. The filly has shown that she likes to chase but with the blinkers on, maybe they send her. There's other speed in the race -- #5, and maybe #3 --- so we'll see how that goes. Pletcher falls on his face quite a bit @ DEL so it wouldn't surprise me if this filly didn't run. But I have to use her and I'll do so minimally.

#1A, Nightmare Night: best closer in the race and cutting back from 9F, where she cut the corner on the turn and still wasn't able to hold on. Unless the speed goes 1-2 -3 around the track, she has to get a share.

exacta: 9 / 1A
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited July 2011
    Obviously, meant the #4, was possible other speed, as the 3, the winner is a closer.

ran 3-4-1a-9

slow quarter and 1A had too much to do. Pletcher BOMBS again. Why the way to go @ DEL is ONE numbers.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited July 2011
    Mais um
    R9:
    between the 3 (juicer Ness), 7, 8, 11 (juicer Guerrero), 12.
    Ness is always a must use, especially when he takes money; which he is here. Which means I need to always bet MORE money when Ness (or Vasquez or Lake or, even, Guerrero) has one in the race. Which really sucks about playing DEL. Anyway.

My choice in the race is #8, Lion Drawing. He's starting to take some money and won't be long enough for a win bet. So, #8 OVER 3, 7, 11, 12.

What a SHITTY 2 days worth of cards @ DEL
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited July 2011
    Ran 3-8-1-12-11

8 was best in this one but the 3 was able to cut the corner on the 1st turn while the 8 was 4 wide or so-- they were strung out 6 wide on the 1st turn. The 1 ran by the 12 and 11 very late.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Honest Question, did you actually research the pp's on the plays you put out, or did you just pull them out of your ASS!

UP YOURS ASSHOLE!

my plays paid very well! More than just a small profit!