Starspangled Heat

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Running in the 5th today. Can't really endorse him too much because of the #7, but he's a full to a couple nice Cal-breds. He has a few good works in tow, and is 20-1 on the line. Bombs away?

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    The spanglemeister went off @ 41-1, but I suspect he's prepping for longer. He flew late, however and paid over $11 to show.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    big run and worth following
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Running in the 5th today. Can't really endorse him too much because of the #7, but he's a full to a couple nice Cal-breds. He has a few good works in tow, and is 20-1 on the line. Bombs away?

Not so much bombs away, but he's in tonight's 3rd @ 5-1ML
  • DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited August 2011
    Interesting report from Gradeoneracing.com by Bruno DeJulio on this horse who I was also interested in

PLEASE NOTE: THIS HORSE WAS BORN IN NOVEMBER 22, 2008, WHICH MAKES HIM TWO YEARS OLD IN REALITY. HE WAS BORN ONE MONTH AND A HALF BEFORE JANUARY 1. HE WAS MOST LIKELY BORN IN THE HOSPITAL THEREFORE THE FOALING DATE COULDN'T BE ADJUSTED TO JANUARY 1. HE IS IN REALITY A 2YO RACING VS ELDERS.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Ran his eyeballs out to lose by a short nose. The price is gone on this one from here on out.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Ran his eyeballs out to lose by a short nose. The price is gone on this one from here on out.

I was on him yesterday. Tough beat.