What A RACE

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Give it up for these two girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• IH8PATDAYIH8PATDAY Member
    edited July 2011
    Race of the Year! Blind Luck is a throw back horse, goes everywhere, hides from no one and always runs her race.I have goosebumps.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    one of greatest races i have ever seen. only been on this good earth for 24 years but that was a top 3 of my lifetime
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    And Hollendorfer a throwback horseman. Cheers to the whole team.

BTW for anybody into technology, Blind Luck's great work going into the race was the focus of @clockerandy (Andy Harrington)'s first tweet.

Bob Baffert (@midnightlute) has given a few winners too, including Awesomundo last night.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    i saw the race live and i was just blown away....it was the best race i have ever seen...the crowd was going crazy and when blind luck came back to the winners circle she got a standing ovation...it just gave me chills to watch it....and on a down note....came we finally retire life at ten...she ran her best races...
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    This is turning into an epic series of races between these two gals. Based on the final time, I would think the Beyer is in the 110-range. It did seem like Blind Luck had her measure by the time they reached the eighth pole, but still it was a vicious fight to the wire. Why isn't The Delaware a grade one? The purse alone warrants it. Jones is kind of a bigmouth, whining about the 2lbs weight differential. Good horseman, but I'm never going to listen to another thing that dude says.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    SirBear wrote: »
    This is turning into an epic series of races between these two gals. Based on the final time, I would think the Beyer is in the 110-range. It did seem like Blind Luck had her measure by the time they reached the eighth pole, but still it was a vicious fight to the wire. Why isn't The Delaware a grade one? The purse alone warrants it. Jones is kind of a bigmouth, whining about the 2lbs weight differential. Good horseman, but I'm never going to listen to another thing that dude says.

He put me off with some of his Hard Spun "bad ride" comments back in the day, but he's a good guy, and truth be told Jerry basically said I won't come unless I get 2 pounds. Great Go-Go ride too.
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Yes good point. Let's ship these gals to Saratoga and give them even weights. I might have to make the trip for that one.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    i think they said blind luck is going to the personal ensign at toga...