Fail @ Hollywood

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
MAJOR TOTE FAIL.

Wrong order posted. The order went official, then unofficial. Who knows what happened, but it doesn't look good.

Comments

• IH8PATDAYIH8PATDAY Member
    edited July 2011
    It's probably sour grapes because I had a big bet on Ultra Blend, but how the fuck is that not a dead heat at worst for me. I saw the photo and no way the 5 won that straight up. Maybe I'm crazy or blind or just pissed but that whole thing was one big clusterfuck.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    i had ultra blend in the third leg of a pick 4... i didnt see any difference between the two in a photo either. im pissed.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    I had both, it was very close for first. But they started to pay out the superfecta to the wrong horse, then they caught it and fixed it. I'm sure a few people came up.
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    IH8PATDAY wrote: »
    It's probably sour grapes because I had a big bet on Ultra Blend, but how the fuck is that not a dead heat at worst for me. I saw the photo and no way the 5 won that straight up. Maybe I'm crazy or blind or just pissed but that whole thing was one big clusterfuck.

THEY TAKE 3 PHOTO'S OF THE FINISH......IF YOU NOTICE ON PHOTO FINISH PICTURES....NO BACKGROUND SHOWING....ANYTHING GOES....
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    husker70 wrote: »
    THEY TAKE 3 PHOTO'S OF THE FINISH......IF YOU NOTICE ON PHOTO FINISH PICTURES....NO BACKGROUND SHOWING....ANYTHING GOES....

Should you have any questions about photofinish photography in general contact Prof. Andrew Davidhazy at the Rochester Institute of Technology, Imaging and Photographic Technology, P.O. Box 9887, Rochester, NY 14623 (716) 475-2592 or send me email at andpph@rit.edu.