Belmont 7th--Sunday--get out day!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
the 7th race is just horrible but the Assman fav is going to find it hard to get 6 1/2 against some of the bigger prices, I Hope!

However you go here, don't leave #3 Kaffiend out of your exotics. 12-1 ml and somewhat live in here today. #6 She's Got Rules gets a strange jock change for Stevie Jerkins, 4-1, and the #7 Bella Lady, 2-1, comes back off a long layoff.

Word from the backside is that this race has boxcars written all over it. Good Luck! I'm going to go deep with the #3 at 12-1 keyed in all positions with the 2/6/7/8 and probably going to just play the super. Not going to risk alot, just $1 super, and hope for a order of finish that is more than profitable!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    I'll probably regret not using the #1, ridden by that little magic maker, IRAD,

Dirtyshirts main man!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Just boxed the #5 Hit Your Strides 1st and 2nd in exactas
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    I'll probably regret not using the #1, ridden by that little magic maker, IRAD,

Dirtyshirts main man!

Woops!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    little IRAD did it to me again!

None of the favs even came close. The race was indeed boxcars, just none of my boxcars. I think a $1 super paid $4,200 plus.

From this day on, with GOD as my witness, I will never leave IRAD out of a exotic play again ! ( Unless I find something I like better

On to Saratoga and DelMar! BETTER DAYS AHEAD!