Saratoga play from DiscreetPicks

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Saratoga - Race 5

#3 My Miss Aurelia (5/2 ml)

Very expensive yearling purchase (particularly for a filly) has the look of a quick one. Her mom (My Miss Storm Cat) was one of the quickest young fillies i've ever seen, and her 3yo half-brother Albergatti (also trained by Asmussen) showed a ton of speed in his debut as well. As for her recent drills, she appeared to outwork a pair of unraced barnmates in her final prep for this, and was also the fastest worker (by a good margin) from five gate workers on July 12. Suspect this filly will take some catching here.

HRT record:

81 for 300 (27%)

$677.40 mutuels ($8.36 avg)

Comments

• Max BMax B Member
    edited July 2011
    Great call DC, thanks for the winner!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Nice Call
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    im smashing d' funnybone......5-1 with 10 mtp....lets go prado..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2011
    My Miss Aurelia wins @ $8.40
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Saratoga - Race 5

#3 My Miss Aurelia (5/2 ml)

Very expensive yearling purchase (particularly for a filly) has the look of a quick one. Her mom (My Miss Storm Cat) was one of the quickest young fillies i've ever seen, and her 3yo half-brother Albergatti (also trained by Asmussen) showed a ton of speed in his debut as well. As for her recent drills, she appeared to outwork a pair of unraced barnmates in her final prep for this, and was also the fastest worker (by a good margin) from five gate workers on July 12. Suspect this filly will take some catching here.

HRT record:

81 for 300 (27%)

$677.40 mutuels ($8.36 avg)

You're a maniac DC. I know you've been waiting since she born (OK, maybe the sale). You da man, thanks for all the hard work.