Spa Opener Inside

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Well the meet we all love and probably wager too much on is here!!!! What a great card for opening day and there are some great racing upon us this weekend. I'm coming out with a bomb for the opener. I think he will be there at the end!!!

Race 1

#6 – Dual Citizen – WPS - I love the fact of the equipment change to blinkers with this one as he will show more speed today than usual. Throw the last one out and this gelding has been right there in 4/6 career races. I love the jock in the saddle as he has been there in the last two and know this one real well. We are right back where he started his career over the same course and that day he took them a long way only to get nailed. He will relish this firm course today. Big run from this gelding today.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Thanks FB!

A couple of sct came out of the G III fillie feature, Race 9, but they were meaningless to me except it does reduce the field to where I believe a trifecta may hit( I seldom will play a trifecta at the Spa for obvious reasons).

I mentioned #1 Force de la Nature, 5-1, in yesterday's post and this is a play for me today. I will hedge my play with a tri box 1/6/9.

Best of luck to all today!