Word is..

HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Word from a good source is Crystal Kitten in the 8th at the spaa has alot of ability.

Comments

• HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    opened at 6/1 and stayed there.who knows the connections think hes has ability,will see.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Looked like she took a bad step, jock took her outside and eased her up the final 1/8.

The shock in here was #1 Tulane Up @ 40-1. ridden by IRAD, she backed out of the gate, was fractious, damned near flipped over before re-entering the gate. Spotted the field around 5 lengths coming out of the gate as maybe the asst starter had a hold of her. Ran greenly along the hedge and made a very good move late to finish a respectful 5th or 6th. I'm putting this one in my stable alert and expect to get a huge price next out. BE ADVISED!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Looked like she took a bad step, jock took her outside and eased her up the final 1/8.

The shock in here was #1 Tulane Up @ 40-1. ridden by IRAD, she backed out of the gate, was fractious, damned near flipped over before re-entering the gate. Spotted the field around 5 lengths coming out of the gate as maybe the asst starter had a hold of her. Ran greenly along the hedge and made a very good move late to finish a respectful 5th or 6th. I'm putting this one in my stable alert and expect to get a huge price next out. BE ADVISED!

Just flat bet Irad. Throw a couple bucks on Future Covenant in the Del Mar 2nd if you see this. I mean Matto Mondo looks gone, but FC has just as good a shot as any of the other mules.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Crypto Kitten was the goods in his debut ,took a bad step lost all chance then rebounded his second start where he ran 2nd......so it was a go the first time out.tomorrow he run ML 3/1 draws the rail and has Garcia aboard.