9th Race: #2 Power Blast

$20 to show on all K. Desormeax grass horses: -$40.00

4th Race: #1 Hoopskirt

5th Race: #7 Arthur

GOOD LUCK

Comments

• FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Bob's Pinup Girl in the 7th. Toss last in slop which was first start for great barn. She prefers a little give in the grass and gets that today. Expecting huge race from her which for me is really the first start for this barn.
    In the third, J C's Pride will be incredibly short but was tremendous in debut and one of the firsters would really have to be special to beat this one.
    In the fourth, Vintage Heirloom adds blinkers after good try in much needed race last time out. Down the road today.
    In the fifth, I'm not a fan of this barn but Sark has experience edge and really held well after a wide trip at Churchill. Tough to beat if she can get the front.
    In the sixth it's very interesting that Dominguez lands on Willet. I'll bite.
    Winter Memories in the eighth is another short priced likely winner. Love these pick 4 keys.
    In the 9th One Note Samba figures to relish the turf. Majestic Raffy is a great bomb for poor connections but one race on a good turf was impressive.
    In the finale, obviously if Lovely Lil returns as herself, she'll be tough. I like Sezzana quite a bit here. She's beaten this condition with a not so easy trip and is spotted aggressively and assured of a good price.
    May as well add the early double as I did every other race.
    In the opener, Long And Lean appears to be the lone speed and should take these all the way at decent price.
    In the second, All About Alex was turf tightened in last and meet field with absolutely no speed. Great shot at a good price.
    Good luck to everyone.
    MJ
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Nice write-up!
    Welcome to HRT!

About 30 minutes to Frankel race at Goodwood.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Farina
    Thanks for the 40-1 bomb in the 9th, Majestic Raffy, who got up to finish 4th and pay $325 on the super. I bit on Willet as well and the place payoff was better than decent. JC Pride, Winter Memories, and Lovely Lil were all winners. As far as week 2 at the Spa, YOU DA MAN! Keep it up.

BTW, what you got tomorrow?
  • FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Thank you for the kind words.
    This is what I like tomorrow.
    Race 1- For the tourists.
    Race 2- The Underling is in a perfect spot in race loaded with speed. Will be coming fastest in the lane and likely blowing by the field. A pick 4 key.
    Race 3- Stella Luce out of jail and up in class. Profitable move for this barn and gets the edge at a good price in tough 14 claimer.
    Spina paid dividends in first start for huge barn change and now drops off time. Not too concerned because with the claim and the Finger Lakes purse, they're out on this one. Spotted for action.
    Race 4- Loup Breton packs huge closing kick and figures for the right setup today. Short price but like they say, better a short price than a long face.
    Race 5- Southern Drifter adds lasix for first turf try after showing little in two dirt what I hope for, preps. Nice price and love the experience.
    Race 6- Shoutout stretches out and in for a tag. Must overcome wide draw but judging what's inside, she should have little difficulty getting over with alert break.
    Race 7- Tons of speed signed on which makes Longhunter incredibly attractive.. Best horse in the race to boot and now gets perfect setup to explode. A key in every pool for me.
    Race 8- Isn't She Grand. Isn't she???? Has been miraculous since the Rudy claim and plays as the inside speed today. Catch me if you can.
    Race 9- Believe In A.P. Returns with string of beautiful long breezes. Nice field and needs to be good to beat them. I think she will.
    Race 10- Spa Sunrise finally gets to the turf and has the running style a physical appearance to adore the grass. Nice price today but not after. Bet against at your own risk.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Total: -$49.00

5th Race: #5 State Of Play

Nice call!