Del Mar Pick 6 Great Read on the Winner

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
This is why you can use all the speed reports, clocker reports and other capping sources, but as John and I have stated you must have a know in this game especailly on the backside. If you don't you can wipe your ass goodbye. I was informed by Kinda Spicy before she ran and knew she was the real deal my personal clients stepped up the window big both times and have cashed easily on this one. I gave this one to several forum members and told them to pass it along to others they speak to off line. I hope all cashed well on her. Thomas A said he wants to run to the Alabama with her and that is a big step up. But you never know. Good Luck to all this coming weekend with huge races on tap. You all better pay attention to Mr. John's post!!!!!

DEL MAR: Trainer's client hits $1 million pick six

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Can't catch a break with poor old Glackety. Cot just called and said that Chris Grove reported that she has gone into "SEASON". That, along with 100 degree weather and a bad post draw will cause her to scratch and look for a better spot in about 2 weeks. Probably at Penn or Charles Town. Can't come soon enough as we are looking at quarterly fees if she doesn't start bringing in some winnings. Today's Curlin Stakes at The Spa is wide open with the sct if Will's Wildcat, who will go tomorrow in the Jim Dandy. This horse is a real threat to lead all the way and was going to be my main play today in the Curlin Stakes. Raison 'detat is looking like a very good play along with the #1. You know I usually don't play tri at Saratoga, but in this one I may go with a play of 1/3---1/3---2/4. What do you think?
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    FB,

I wasn't listening to TVG, but they showed the name of a person I had not seen before (I think it was Scott M.....) showing a $3024 pick 6 play that hit if played....not sure if this was a coincidence or not....I guess none of the viewers followed it...as there was only the one winner you mentioned.