For Dirtyshirt Only

2W2P2S2W2P2S Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
DM 5th race
CHRB1634 protected #5 Moonshine Alice 12/1 ML
Additional key w/ #2 Queen Mariles and smaller key w/ 2 and #7 Cool Haleigh.

For old times sake.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    2W2P2S wrote: »
    DM 5th race
    CHRB1634 protected #5 Moonshine Alice 12/1 ML
    Additional key w/ #2 Queen Mariles and smaller key w/ 2 and #7 Cool Haleigh.

For old times sake.

Good looking out. I really think Mariles wins for fun on the front end, but the race has a little shady look to it.
    edited July 2011
    Pleasure to Ride in the 7th could check out on the front end too. The interesting one is the one going first time for Hollendorfer @ 5-1.

Works courtesy of National Turf.

DR. SMARTY JACK Jul 24 DMR 6 1:14.3H T FM B+
    Another strong drill finishing with power and efficiency in 50.2, 114.1 galloping fast in 126.2. Lot's to like here; Talamo up.---Grade: B+

DR. SMARTY JACK Jul 18 DMR 5 1:00.2H T FM B+
    Full of run with Talamo aboard going with a rush in 36.2, 100.0 reaching like a good thing to the wire. Have to like this spin.---Grade: B+

DR. SMARTY JACK Jul 10 HOL 6 1:13H T FM B+
    Good late rush with Talamo aboard, reaching in 36.2, 100.3. Nice sort, for sure.---Grade: B+

Make Music for Me could step up, as could Squad, and even Rosario @ 20-1 with connections he's riding at 42% for is worth inclusion.

Good races.
    edited July 2011
    The 8th, Tres Borachos made the switch from Beau Greeely to Jones and was much improved. Now, he upgrades to Bejarano, and has too much going for him @ 8-1. Not a huge play, but he can be boxed up with Golden Itiz, Spurrier, and maybe Aggie if he looks good on the track.

Then it's #1 in the 9th and 2,4,5,8,10 to get out in 10.
    edited July 2011
    Also, if Moonshine Alice runs big, Free Beer a few races later has been working (kinda getting beat up) by that one.
    edited July 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    The 8th, Tres Borachos made the switch from Beau Greeely to Jones and was much improved. Now, he upgrades to Bejarano, and has too much going for him @ 8-1. Not a huge play, but he can be boxed up with Golden Itiz, Spurrier, and maybe Aggie if he looks good on the track.

Then it's #1 in the 9th and 2,4,5,8,10 to get out in 10.

Twitter this motherfucker.
    edited July 2011
    Also, if Moonshine Alice runs big, Free Beer a few races later has been working (kinda getting beat up) by that one.

Didn't touch it.
  • 2W2P2S2W2P2S Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Didn't touch it.

I was 6 deep and whiffed. I couldn't include the horse after watching Moonshine Alice run so poorly.
    edited July 2011
    2W2P2S wrote: »
    I was 6 deep and whiffed. I couldn't include the horse after watching Moonshine Alice run so poorly.

No shit, I spent like five minutes after contemplating the class difference between 16kN2L and State Bred Straight Maidens, and I just got mad and gave up. Who knows, but maybe pace made that race.