any word on STARFORMER......

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
na debut for juddmonte with starformer at toga in the start of the 500k late4...

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Rayphil since it's you and your legit I will give you the skinny on this one. Two races back in the Gropu 3 I was told raced real green wasn't taken direction from the jock that day and was hemmed up down inside at the crucial time of the race which was run slow in the front part. So they sprinted home in 34 and change the last 3f and she finished the fastest of all in the race and another few feet she would of ran by them all. She was then dropped down and raced green again as she still wasnt' taken the direction of the jock real well. They are very high on this one and have stated she takes after her dam side a Grade 1 winner. She is well meant today at the Spa and they think she will improve in a big way. I would use her in the pk 4 or any other verticles.

gl, fb
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    thanks fb....she is bred to be a monster....imo jose fits this kind of filly and hopefully he can just get her settle..I also think that 1 mile should be right in the wheel house but she should be able to go long...thanks again fb..
  • alcoachalcoach Member
    edited July 2011
    she will win for fun
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, the (LATE) word is that I CRUSHED this race; giving out the winner and exotics on my Twitter page.

Oh, and I did it all by my own HANDICAPPING (not information from someone else):yes:

haha ha
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    This SHIT has gotten completely out of hand. God, I miss DRAYNAY !!!!!!!
    edited July 2011
    tmffm.....clap clap clap.....
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    tmffm wrote: »
    Yeah, the (LATE) word is that I CRUSHED this race; giving out the winner and exotics on my Twitter page.

Oh, and I did it all by my own HANDICAPPING (not information from someone else):yes:

haha ha

Like I said before if you are a pussy and wear panties, just say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twitter that!!!!!!!!!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Hahahahaha Even in panties we would like to see some plays here....as Draynay says "Before the race goes off"
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    This SHIT has gotten completely out of hand. God, I miss DRAYNAY !!!!!!!

No you don't. I didn't post for 2 years until you banned him. I wanted to ban this dipstick after about 3 posts, but DC understands the need for some peace and restraint in a "community." Easy to ignore, and it only makes the wins that much sweeter.
    edited September 2011
    starformer is back at toga on friday in the 8th....75k riskaverse stakes gong 1 mile....ml 7-2...should be better this go round...
  • irish32irish32 Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    held the horse inside all trip, and got boxed in. Don't know if he would have won anyways.