Difference Between Sites

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
I check out a few betting sites during the day.On one(Iwon't name it)someone asked me for my SARATOGA PICKS for yesterday.I obliged and gave him 2 winners...1 place...2 show...3 exactas & $949.00 triple.I didn't even get a thank you.Im not thin skinned but I think he could have just said THANKS.Once again it proves the people on this site are THE BEST.w2w:thumbdown:

Comments

• DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited July 2011
    I can't agree with you anymore . The 'other site" is all about dismissing the opinion's of others in an insulting fashion .
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    True!!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    wire2wire wrote: »
    I check out a few betting sites during the day.On one(Iwon't name it)someone asked me for my SARATOGA PICKS for yesterday.I obliged and gave him 2 winners...1 place...2 show...3 exactas & $949.00 triple.I didn't even get a thank you.Im not thin skinned but I think he could have just said THANKS.Once again it proves the people on this site are THE BEST.w2w:thumbdown:

You are correct and this is one reason I only post at this forum, most other forums are complete jokes!!!! Keep up the good work W2W, you are the foundation of this fourm. I respect your opinion to the fullest. Most probably don't know by Flyinlate put myself and DC in a contest at Paceadvantage in which we almost won it till the last race we got nip on a big paying exacta. I can tell you one thing the cotest at paceadvanatage was run in true profession. Here is the link below for the results. We rep. this forum real well.

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board - STANDINGS & UPDATES

gl, fb
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Stopped even looking at the other sites. This place is far and above the best. Plus there is no BS to deal with!! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    We won. With 1 or 2 bad apples, EVERYONE is a solid capper, or has intimate horse knowledge (Dale Romans?). Let's manage money well and retire on a golf course after.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Oh yeah good job in the contest guys!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Always will be a great site too!! Great for the Pros we have, Intermediates we have and Novices we have. We all see to not go a week without learning something from some of the great knowledge from the people here. I know as a weekend capper my knowledge has grown 100 fold just from Info here at HRT and I would like to thank all of you as opposed to a few because I know I would miss someone.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Dale Romans posts here?
    edited July 2011
    Dale Romans posts here?

Not as far as I know, but his "intimate knowledge of horses" apparently came after a few unlucky picks by Mr. John. (To completion was my understanding.)
    edited July 2011
    wire2wire wrote: »

We've got the spot here. All the the real big dogs. Thanks for all the hard work running it, and honestly I look here before I look at the WSJ.

Lets plan HRT track day, I'm thinking it gonna be a blast. (Or lets do vegas).
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    w2w often picks go unnoticed at the other site BUT your knowledge does NOT GO UNNOTICED.

THANKS FOR YOUR WISDOM
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    I hope everyone got part of W2W's play in R9 at the Spa Sunday
    WON 9th $38.00 $13.20 $6.70 $173.50 exacta $570.00 triple...w2w
    edited August 2011
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    I hope everyone got part of W2W's play in R9 at the Spa Sunday
    WON 9th $38.00 $13.20 $6.70 $173.50 exacta $570.00 triple...w2w

Regardless of outcome he has me alive to THREE horses in the last Monday, one paying almost 3k. THANK YOU W2W.